DaVita Inc (DVA.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2015||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer|
|51||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2017||President, International Business|
|46||2014||Chief Executive Officer - Kidney Care|
- BRIEF-DaVita Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $1.05 From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-DaVita Says CEO Kent Thiry's Total 2017 Compensation Was $15.3 Mln
- BRIEF-DaVita Received Second Request For Additional Information From U.S. FTC
- BRIEF-Davita Inc Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.85 From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-DaVita Says Size Of Board Will Be Reduced From 11 To 10 Members