Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
8 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|40||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
|54||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|51||2017||General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
- UPDATE 1-Elekta delays order target for new radiation therapy machine
- BRIEF-Elekta CEO: Unity radiation therapy system a 2018 sales driver
- Elekta postpones order target for new flagship product Unity
- BRIEF-Elekta Q2 core profit beat expectations, orders lag
- BRIEF-Elekta signs £22 mln agrement with UK's National Health Service