Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de Sao Paulo SA (ELPL3.SA)
R$ 0.02 (+0.06%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|2018||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Vice President - Operations|
|62||2018||Vice President of Human Resources|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Petrobras to stop taking subsidized state bank loans -CEO
- Enel launches voluntary layoff program at recently acquired Brazil unit
- Brazil BNDES chief says "makes no sense" to hold stakes in major firms
- Italy's Enel plays down talk of move for Colombia's Electricaribe
- UPDATE 2-Italy's Enel plays down talk of move for Colombia's Electricaribe