EPR Properties (EPR.N)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2003||Independent Chairman of the Board of Trustee|
|54||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Trustee|
|54||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|57||2015||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
|47||2016||Senior Vice President - Strategy and Asset Management|
- BRIEF-EPR Properties Q1 Revenue Rose 20 Percent To $155 Million
- BRIEF-EPR Properties Says Priced Underwritten Public Offering Of $400 Mln Of 4.95% Senior Notes Due 2028
- BRIEF-EPR Properties Prices $400.0 Mln Of 4.950% Senior Notes Due 2028
- BRIEF-EPR Properties Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Senior Notes Due 2028 Offering