Essity AB (publ) (ESSITYa.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|56||2017||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Head of Group Function Finance|
|59||Senior Vice President, Group Function Legal Affairs, General Counsel, Secretary of the Board|
|50||2017||Senior Vice President, Group Function Human Resources|
- UPDATE 2-Essity to try making pulp from wheat straw to stem rising costs
- CORRECTED-Essity sees annual global hygiene and health market growth around 3% through 2023
- UPDATE 2-Hygiene products maker Essity beats estimates on price hikes, strong sales
- Hygiene products group Essity's Q1 core profit just beats forecasts
- Sweden's Essity delivers on profit with price hikes, cost cuts