Telecom Egypt Co SAE (ETEL.CA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chairman, Non-Executive Member of the Board, representing the government|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Non-Executive Director|
|2018||Acting Chief Technology Officer|
|2017||Chief Information Officer, Vice President|
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi falls on banks, most of Gulf moves little
- REFILE-Telecom Egypt to raise $500 mln syndicated loan led by UAE banks
- MIDEAST - Factors to watch - July 16
- Telecom Egypt, Liquid Telecom sign MOU to complete fibre network from Cape Town to Cairo
- Telecom Egypt And Etisalat Misr Sign Two Agreements