Evs Broadcast Equipment SA (EVSB.BR)
13 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|45||2015||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Director - Representing MucH sprl|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Member of the Executive Committee|
|2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|Senior Vice President, Human Resources; Member of the Executive Committee|
- BRIEF-EVS Broadcast Equipment Q3 net profit down at 3.8 million euros
- BRIEF-EVS Broadcast Equipment announces resignation of Patrick Tillieux as Chairman of the Board
- UPDATE 1-Broadcast equipment maker EVS hit by profit fall and revenue guidance
- EVS trims revenue forecast as clients stay cautious
- BRIEF-EVS Broadcast Equipment Q2 EBIT falls to 7.9 million euros