Exelixis Inc (EXEL.OQ)
12 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||1998||Independent Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder|
|56||2010||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|49||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|60||2016||President - Product Development and Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer|
|56||2016||Executive Vice President - Scientific Strategy, Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Diplomat Pharmacy Says Dispensing Advanced Kidney Treatment, CABOMETYX
- BRIEF-Exelixis Enters Into Exclusive Collaboration And License Agreement With Stemsynergy Therapeutics
- BRIEF-Exelixis Announces Amendment To Protocol For Phase 1B Trial Of Cabozantinib In Combination With Atezolizumab
- Pfizer, Exelixis cancer drugs get FDA approval for wider use
- BRIEF-Exelixis Announces FDA Approval Of Cabometyx Tablets For Previously Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma