Exelixis Inc (EXEL.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||1998||Independent Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder|
|56||2010||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|49||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|60||2016||President - Product Development and Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer|
|56||2016||Executive Vice President - Scientific Strategy, Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Exelixis Submits U.S. Supplemental NDA For Cabometyx
- BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo's Regulatory Submission Triggers $20 Mln Milestone Payment To Exelixis
- BRIEF-Exelixis Posts Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.12
- French pharma group Ipsen sees more asset purchases, U.S. growth
- BRIEF-Exelixis Announces Results From A Phase 2 Trial Of Cabozantinib In The First-Line Treatment Of Metastatic Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma