Expedia Group Inc (EXPE.OQ)
16 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|76||2005||Chairman of the Board, Senior Executive|
|45||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|74||2005||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|51||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|44||2017||Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller|
- Rubrik valued at $3.3 bln in latest Bain Capital-led funding
- Travel agents seek EU antitrust probe into Lufthansa pricing
- UPDATE 3-Travel agents seek EU antitrust probe into Lufthansa pricing
- UPDATE 2-AirAsia Group's quarterly operating profit halves as fuel costs bite
- Expedia beats profit estimates on HomeAway, travel bookings growth