Experian PLC (EXPN.L)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|49||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|65||2014||Senior Independent Non-Executive Director Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|45||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|55||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
- Credit data firm Experian to buy fintech ClearScore for 275 million pounds
- Credit data firm Experian to buy fintech ClearScore for 275 pounds
- Credit data firm Experian to buy fintech ClearScore for 275 mln stg
- BRIEF-Experian Says To Acquire Clearscore For 275 Mln Pounds
- RPT-Rise of the data protection officer, the hottest tech ticket in town
- Do positive trading updates mean it's time to buy Experian plc, B&M European Value Retail SA & Animalcare Group plc?
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Will National Grid plc, Capita plc and Experian plc help you retire early?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Experian plc Today?
- BHP Billiton plc, Experian plc And Legal & General Group Plc: 3 Must-Have Income Stocks?
- Should You Buy Experian plc, AVEVA Group plc & Oxford Instruments plc On Today's Results?