Exxaro Resources Ltd (EXXJ.J)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|56||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|46||2016||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|44||2016||Executive head - Human resources|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- UPDATE 2-S.Africa's Exxaro eyes export quotas held by troubled Optimum coal mine
- South Africa's Exxaro full-year profit falls 65 percent
- South Africa's Exxaro to pay $377 mln special dividend
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's RBCT says 2017 coal exports at record high