Exxaro Resources Ltd (EXXJ.J)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|56||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|46||2016||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|44||2016||Executive head - Human resources|
- UPDATE 2-South Africa's NUM union signs three-year wage deal in coal sector
- South Africa's NUM union delays coal strike notice after new wage offers made
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's rand inches firmer, stocks slide as resources suffer
- UPDATE 2-South Africa's Eskom not insolvent but facing cashflow trouble
- South Africa power utility Eskom says has "healthy" coal stockpiles ahead of strike