easyJet plc (EZJ.L)
23 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|61||2011||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board, Senior Independent Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2016||Chief Operating Officer|
- UPDATE 1-Alitalia loans may constitute illegal state aid -EU
- UPDATE 1-Berlin's Tegel airport says flights to go ahead while WW2 bomb defused
- Berlin Tegel airport expects disruption from defusing of WW2 bomb
- RPT-IAG's Walsh moves on Norwegian Air to battle expected turbulence
- IAG's Walsh moves on Norwegian Air to battle expected turbulence
- Great margins, high dividends, low debt: Are these Footsie shares the best buys on the market?
- Is it time to buy these two undervalued FTSE 100 champions?
- There has never been a better time to buy EasyJet plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA
- 3 blue chip bargains you can't afford to miss!
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 income stocks
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?