Fibria Celulose SA (FIBR3.SA)
R$ 0.07 (+0.10%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||Chairman of the Board|
|51||2011||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|51||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|46||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|62||2011||Human & Organizational Development Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Asia's April Group in exclusive talks to acquire Brazilian pulpmaker Lwarcel - sources
- Votorantim swings to profit on higher metal prices
- UPDATE 1-Brazil BNDES bank CEO: Four firms interested in Viracopos airport
- Brazil's Fibria Q1 profit jumps, but less than expected
- Brazil's Votorantim eyes infrastructure, property investments