Fitbit Inc (FIT.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|40||2015||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|60||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|55||2015||Executive Vice President, General Counsel|
|55||2017||Executive Vice President - Operations|
|39||Chief Technology Officer, Director|
- BRIEF-Wells Fargo Announces Support For Fitbit Pay
- BRIEF-Fitbit Community Grows To More Than 25 Mln Active Users In 2017
- MEDIA-Why Tech’s Big Show Still Matters to Investors -Barron's
- FDA medical device proposal may skirt the law - legal experts
- Virginia man charged with Fitbit stock hoax pleads guilty