Fresnillo PLC (FRES.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|87||2008||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Non-Executive Non-Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|Chief Financial Officer|
|53||2019||Chief Operating Officer|
- Oil heavyweights, exporters guide FTSE 100 close to seven-month high
- UPDATE 2-Oil heavyweights, exporters guide FTSE 100 close to 7-month high
- Ex-divs to take 7.66 points off FTSE 100 on April 25
- FTSE 100 at fresh 6-mth high as oil majors rise, Thomas Cook takes off
- Brexit delay lifts mid-caps to six-month high; growth fears bruise FTSE 100 |
- Too late to buy these 3 Footsie giants with 100%+ gains in 2016?
- Are these 3 Brexit beaters set to fly after today's news?
- 3 Footsie winners you should have bought since Brexit
- Is it too late to buy Fresnillo plc (+165%), Randgold Resources Limited (+115%) and H&T Group plc (+44%)?
- Can referendum winners Diageo plc (+14%), Anglo American plc (+17%) and Fresnillo plc (+53%) keep surging?
- Can H1 surgers Royal Dutch Shell plc, Anglo American plc and Fresnillo plc keep rising?