Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|56||2010||President and Chief Executive Officer|
|66||2015||Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|57||2008||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer|
|60||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer|
- UPDATE 2-European shares dip as earnings flurry fails to lift sentiment
- BRIEF-Genmab 2017 Operating Profit Beats Expectations
- LIVE MARKETS-Closing snapshot: Worst day of trading since Brexit vote
- LIVE MARKETS-Fidelity sees value in European drugmakers, tech stocks
- Biotech Zealand Pharma bets on self-marketing over big pharma partnerships