Genel Energy PLC (GENL.L)
22 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 15
- UPDATE 1-Genel sees 2019 oil output rising as crude prices remain weak
- Genel 2019 cash flow to reach $100 mln at crude price of $45/bbl
- UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 15
- UPDATE 1-Norwegian oil firm DNO beats forecasts with Q3 operating profit, output rises
- Is this the best resources stock after today's results?
- Should you buy, sell or hold these small caps after recent updates?
- Are these three shares screaming buys after today's results?
- Why are Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd and Genel Energy plc climbing?
- Should you buy Bovis Homes Group plc, Portmeirion Group plc and Genel Energy plc after today's updates?
- 3 hot recovery stocks? Centrica plc, Genel Energy plc and Sports Direct International plc