Gold Fields Ltd (GFIJ.J)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2008||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|62||2015||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|50||2009||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Executive Vice President - Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs|
- UPDATE 1-South African rand stronger as dollar slides, stocks down
- PRECIOUS-Gold prices steady on Fed policy outlook uncertainty
- Gold Fields to restart South African gold production as workers return
- Gold Fields improves severance terms at South Deep in bid to end strike
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on Nov. 9