Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
16 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2016||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2013||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|48||2016||Divisional Chairman of West Division Linden Homes|
|53||2016||Chief Executive of Construction and Investments|
- Poor China data caps turbulent week for FTSE 100 as investors rush for exits
- UPDATE 1-Poor China data caps turbulent week for FTSE 100 as investors rush for exits
- FTSE 100 tumbles as weak Chinese data dents markets
- UPDATE 2-Hopes May will win no-confidence vote lift British stocks
- UK housebuilder shares bounce as traders hedge Brexit bets
- Can you afford to ignore these top dividend shares?
- Are these 3 shares too good to miss?
- Are these the best 3 mid-cap dividends out there?
- Are these 7%+ yielders a risk too far?
- 3 battered mid-caps available at rock-bottom prices!
- Should you buy ASOS plc, Premier Oil plc and Galliford Try plc following today's news?