Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd (GKP.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2018||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2015||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Operating Officer|
- Gulf Keystone to resume spending to boost Shaikan oil output
- UPDATE 2-Gulf Keystone to resume spending to boost Shaikan oil output
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 10
- UPDATE 1-Britain's Gulf Keystone to resume spending to boost Shaikan output
- Oil producer Gulf Keystone's profit soars on higher crude prices
- Is this the best resources stock after today's results?
- Will these 3 shares soar after today's news flow?
- Should you steer clear of Glencore plc, Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited and Centrica plc at all costs?
- Why are Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd and Genel Energy plc climbing?
- Does recent news support a buy rating for Entu (UK) plc, IG Group Holdings plc and Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited?
- 3 double-digit risers to buy today?