Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|60||2011||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|47||2005||Chief Financial Officer|
- UPDATE 2-Congo rejects mining industry proposal to soften new law
- China's CEFC investigation hits $9 billion Russian oil deal
- UPDATE 2-China's CEFC investigation hits $9 billion Russian oil deal
- REFILE-China's CEFC investigation hits $9 billion Russian oil deal
- Britain's SFO to recover £4.4 million from Chad oil corruption case
- Are these FTSE 100 performers still a buy after today's results?
- Can these 2 commodity giants soar another 50% in the next 3 months?
- Will Aminex plc outperform 2 major peers after today's news?
- Why these two miners look attractive to me
- Is Glencore plc a 'buy' after today's update?
- Is it too late to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Glencore plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc?