Greene King PLC (GNK.L)
17 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2016||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2005||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|50||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|57||2011||Independent Non-Executive Director|
- Are these FTSE 250 pub stocks top buys for income and growth?
- Are J D Wetherspoon plc, Greene King plc and Whitbread plc the best Brexit-proof shares?
- 3 Stocks for Euro 2016: Sports Direct International plc, Greene King plc and William Hill plc
- Should You Follow Directors Buying Shares Of Shire PLC, Greene King plc And Paypoint plc?
- 25%+ Gains Are On For AstraZeneca plc, Greene King plc And Prudential plc
- Will BT Group plc, easyJet plc & Greene King plc Surge By 25%+ In 2016?