Randgold Resources Ltd (GOLD.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|49||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||1995||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|49||2007||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Director, Executive Director|
|46||General Counsel, Secretary|
|2015||General Manager Loulo - Gounkoto Mine Complex|
- FTSE shrugs off Brexit impasse while Convatec and Superdry sink
- UPDATE 2-European shares rise cautiously from 22-month low as earnings misses are punished
- UPDATE 1-Britain's FTSE shrugs off Brexit impasse while Convatec and Superdry sink
- European shares hit 22-month low, risk-off mood prevails
- Britain's FTSE relatively stable as Brexit impasse has mixed impact
- Should you buy gold or gold miners?
- Too late to buy these 3 Footsie giants with 100%+ gains in 2016?
- Which resources stock will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- 3 stocks I won't be buying after today's results
- Is it too late to buy Fresnillo plc (+165%), Randgold Resources Limited (+115%) and H&T Group plc (+44%)?
- Antofagasta plc, Randgold Resources Limited and National Grid plc are still charging! When will they stop?