Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL4.SA)
17 Jul 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2012||Chairman of the Board|
|40||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|52||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Investor Relations Officer|
|62||2014||Chief Operating Officer|
- UPDATE 3-Virgin Australia's frequent-flyer partner seeks to exit stake
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam forex gains, Bovespa hits new high on pension reform prospects
- Brazil airline Gol forecasts 24% increase in unit passenger revenue, earnings rise
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam FX fall as dollar rallies on dimmer hopes of aggressive U.S. rate cut
- EMERGING MARKETS-Dollar strength pressures Latam FX, Brazil real falls from over 3-mth peak