Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL4.SA)
17 Jan 2019
R$ 0.13 (+0.54%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2012||Chairman of the Board|
|40||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|51||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Investor Relations Officer|
|62||2014||Chief Operating Officer|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil airline Gol sees wider 2018 loss, 2019 recovery
- Brazil airline Gol raises leverage, margin projections to 2020
- EMERGING MARKETS-Mexico stocks jump on IPO tax cut incentive; Latam FX gains
- EMERGING MARKETS-Brazil's real leads Latam FX gains on pension reform hopes
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam currencies mixed, Brazil stocks retreat from record highs