Greggs PLC (GRG.L)
19 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2013||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2006||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|55||2010||General Counsel, Company Secretary|
|66||2017||Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
|55||2014||Independent Non-Executive Director|
- FTSE 100 ends flat, firmer cyclicals fail to lift Brexit cloud
- UPDATE 1-FTSE 100 ends flat, firmer cyclicals fail to lift Brexit cloud
- Sizzling summer boosts sales at UK baker Greggs
- UPDATE 1-Sizzling summer boosts sales at UK baker Greggs
- FTSE 100 stalls as cyclicals strength fails to lift Brexit cloud
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- ARM Holdings plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Greggs plc: 3 of the safest dividends for 'Brexit Britain'!
- These 4 FTSE 250 stars have collapsed in 2016. Get ready to buy!
- Why Esure Group plc, Tullow Oil plc and Greggs plc could be today's top FTSE 250 buys
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Are Tesco plc, Sports Direct International plc and Greggs plc doomed to fail?