Galatasaray Sportif Sinai ve Ticari Yatirimlar AS (GSRAY.IS)
15 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Financial Affairs and Purchasing Director|
|Director of Human Resources and Administrative Affairs|
|Information Technologies Director|
- BRIEF-Galatasaray FY Net Loss Shrinks To 228.9 Million Lira YoY
- BRIEF-Galatasaray Agrees To Sign Football Player Henry Chukwuemeka Onyekuru On Loan Transfer At EUR 800,000
- BRIEF-Galatasaray Set to Sign Deal With Football Player Luis Pedro Cavanda With Transfer Fee Of Eur 2.4 Mln
- BRIEF-Galatasaray Signs Inter Fullback Yuto Nagatomo On 2-Year Contract With Net Transfer Fee Of Eur 2.5 Mln
- BRIEF-Galatasaray In Transfer Talks With Mugdat Celik And To Renew Contract Of Ryan Henk Donk