Global Telecom Holding SAE (GTHE.CA)
16 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chairman of the Board, representing VEON Luxembourg Finance S.A|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Member of the Board, representing VEON Luxembourg Financial S.A|
|2014||Managing Director, Executive Member of the Board, representing VEON Luxembour Financial S.A|
|2017||Director of Investor Relations, IR Contact Officer|
|2016||Non-Executive Independent Member of the Board|
- North Korea big opportunity if Trump summit goes well - Egypt's Sawiris
- N.Korea big opportunity if Trump summit goes well -Egypt's Sawiris
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Egypt continues winning streak, banks boost Saudi
- VEON says aims to buy out Egypt's Global Telecom for $600 million
- Egypt shares jump 4.6 pct this week on expectations of a rate cut