Global Telecom Holding SAE (GTHE.CA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chairman of the Board, representing Weather Capital Special Purpose 1 SA|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Member of the Board, representing Weather Capital Special Purpose 1 SA|
|2016||Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Administrative Officer|
|2014||Managing Director, Executive Member of the Board, representing Weather Capital Special Purpose 1 S.A|
|2014||Director of Investor Relations, IR Contact Officer|
- BRIEF-Egypt's Global Telecom Posts Q4 Consol Loss
- BRIEF-Veon Announces That Banglalink Acquires Additional Spectrum And 4G/Lte License
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Region mostly weak but blue chips buoy Egypt as foreigners buy
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Region pulled down by Wall Street slide
- BRIEF-EGX Syas Moon Capital Partners Master Fund Buys 3.7 Mln Shares Of Global Telecom