Hindalco Industries Ltd (HALC.NS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|69||2016||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Whole-Time Director|
|Chief Human Resource Officer|
|57||2016||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 2-India court halts expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter after protest killings
- UPDATE 1-Vedanta says Indian copper smelter shutdown causing deficit, price rise
- Indian shares fall as investors book profits
- Indian shares end at highest close in over 2 months
- RPT-Novelis to stop buying Rusal metal, but sees low risk of disruption