Halfords Group PLC (HFD.L)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2012||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Group Company Secretary|
|62||2014||Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
|47||2011||Non-Executive Independent Director|
- UPDATE 1-Britain's FTSE posts new highs, sets sight on 8,000 points
- Britain's FTSE builds on record as financials, miners advance
- New Halfords CEO issues profit warning, shares deflated
- UPDATE 2-New Halfords CEO issues profit warning, shares deflated
- Autos, banks fuel European shares as Italy recovers
- Rev-up your portfolio with these 3 FTSE 250 motoring favourites!
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Are these today's top contrarian buys? Halfords Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc & Sports Direct International plc
- 4 dividend stars for your stocks portfolio: Aviva plc, Intu Properties plc, National Grid plc and Halfords Group plc
- Will Aviva plc, BAE Systems plc and Halfords Group plc help you retire early?
- Can last week's losers James Fisher & Sons plc (-15%), Cobham plc (-15%) and Halfords Group plc (-9%) kick higher?