Health Insurance Innovations Inc (HIIQ.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2016||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|39||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, Secretary|
|49||2015||Chief Executive Officer - Consumer Division, Director|
|57||2014||Chief Technology Officer|
- BRIEF-J. Carlo Cannell Reports 8.2 Pct Passive Stake In Health Insurance Innovations
- BRIEF-Health Insurance Innovations Appoints John Fichthorn To Board
- BRIEF-Lyon Street Capital Reports 11.18 Percent Passive Stake In Health Insurance Innovations Inc As Of Nov 20
- BRIEF-Cannell Capital reports 8.1 pct stake In Health Insurance Innovations Inc's Class A common stock
- BRIEF-Health Insurance Innovations reports Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.46