Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (HIK.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2018||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|49||2018||Chief Executive Officer|
|59||2014||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of MENA and Emerging Markets|
|2011||Chief Financial Officer|
|2017||President, US Generics Division|
- Is Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc the best FTSE 100 healthcare stock to own after today’s update?
- Is this stock the best buy in its sector following today's update?
- Do today's updates make these big fallers a buy?
- Is it too late to buy rapid risers ARM Holdings plc, WPP plc ord 10p and Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc?
- 3 top pharma stocks immune to Brexit: AstraZeneca plc, Shire plc and Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc
- 3 Brexit-resistant shares