Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.BO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2018||Chief Information Officer, Head CSR & Chief Human Resources Officer|
|Chief Technology Officer|
|2018||Chief Compliance Officer, Secretary|
- India's Hero MotoCorp names Rajat Bhargava as head of EV business
- UPDATE 1-Indian shares dive 2% as federal budget gets thumbs down from investors
- Indian shares battered by budget outcome, global rout
- RPT-India asks scooter, bike makers to draw up plan for EVs - sources
- Indian shares fall on monsoon delay, caution ahead of budget