Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT.N)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2005||Chairman of the Board of Trustee|
|43||2006||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|48||2006||Chief Executive Officer, Trustee|
|47||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Assistant Secretary|
|44||2011||Chief Accounting Officer, Controller, Assistant Secretary|
- BRIEF-Press Release - Hersha Hospitality Trust Sells Hampton Inn Financial District For $32.4 Mln
- BRIEF-Hersha Hospitality Trust Posts Q4 Adjusted FFO Per Share $0.48
- BRIEF-Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces The Disposition Of Two Non-Core Hotels
- BRIEF-Hersha Hospitality Announces Refinancing Of Seven New York City Hotels
- BRIEF-Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces New $100 Mln Share Repurchase Program