IG Group Holdings PLC (IGG.L)
22 Jul 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2015||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|61||2018||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|55||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2019||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|2018||Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 2-Plus500 revenues pick up as platform adjusts to tougher betting rules
- CMC Markets chief says worst is over after profit plunges 90%
- UPDATE 2-CMC Markets chief says worst is over after profit plunges 90%
- UPDATE 2-Brexit worries hit domestic stocks but sterling slide lifts FTSE 100
- UPDATE 2-European stocks edge down on Brexit, trade war fears
- Does recent news support a buy rating for Entu (UK) plc, IG Group Holdings plc and Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited?
- 3 referendum winners: CMC Markets plc, IG group holdings plc and Plus500 ltd
- Don't buy Standard Chartered Plc, International Personal Finance Plc or IG Group Holdings Plc until reading this…
- Are Barclays PLC, IG Group Holdings plc And Investec plc Value Plays Or Value Traps?
- 3 Of The Best Turnaround Stocks: BHP Billiton plc, IG Group Holdings plc And Sports Direct International Plc
- Are Vodafone Group Plc, Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC And IG Group Holdings plc Set To Post Stellar Returns?