InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG.L)
19 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2011||Chief Executive Officer - Europe|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer - Americas|
- BRIEF-Staybridge Suites Lexington Says Recently Received Notice From IHG That Certain Devices At Staybridge Suites Lexington May Be Infected With Malware
- Alibaba to take $486 mln stake in China retail data firm
- BRIEF-IHG Appoints Karin Sheppard As Managing Director For European Business
- Gunmen attack Kabul's Intercontinental Hotel - Afghan official
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta hotel business for $1.95 billion |
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- Sky high margins prove franchising is a winner for Domino's Pizza Group plc, Fevertree Drinks plc and InterContinental Hotels Group plc
- Is it all downhill from here for Burberry Group plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA?
- Is it too risky to buy Intercontinental Hotels Group plc and Rightmove plc right now?
- Are Anglo American plc, AstraZeneca plc and Intercontinental Hotels Group plc the FTSE's hottest takeover targets?
- Are Morgan Advanced Materials plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc and Interserve plc buys or sells after today's updates?