InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Greater China|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer, EMEAA|
- CORRECTED-IHG qtrly room revenue climbs on China demand (Oct. 19)
- UPDATE 1-Britain's FTSE stages recovery as investors seek safety
- InterContinental Hotels' lacklustre numbers send shares down 5.8 percent
- InterContinental Hotels' lacklustre numbers send shares down 5.8 pct
- UPDATE 2-InterContinental Hotels' lacklustre numbers send shares down 5.8 pct
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- Sky high margins prove franchising is a winner for Domino's Pizza Group plc, Fevertree Drinks plc and InterContinental Hotels Group plc
- Is it all downhill from here for Burberry Group plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA?
- Is it too risky to buy Intercontinental Hotels Group plc and Rightmove plc right now?
- Should you buy Interserve plc, Smurfit Kappa Group plc Ord Eur0.001 and InterContinental Hotels Group plc following today's updates?
- 4 super growth stocks: Relx plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Hammerson plc and Photo-Me International plc