3i Group PLC (III.L)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2012||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2015||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|2008||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2007||General Counsel, Company Secretary|
- Chemicals distribution group Azelis considers 2018 IPO: sources
- Chemicals distribution group Azelis considers 2018 IPO -sources
- Ex-divs to take 0.7 points off FTSE 100 on Dec 14
- Rio Tinto holds course as it looks inward for new chairman
- UPDATE 3-Rio Tinto holds course as it looks inward for new chairman
- Are these shares worth buying after today's results?
- Why 3i Group plc looks set to beat Barclays plc
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Rathbone Brothers plc and 3i Group plc the best value stocks of all time?
- Why GlaxoSmithKline plc, 3i Group plc and Barratt Developments plc should outperform the FTSE 100!
- 3 FTSE 100 Bargain Basement Stocks: Barclays PLC, 3i Group plc And International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- The 3 Cheapest FTSE 100 Stocks? Aviva plc, 3i Group plc And Smiths Group plc