Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2010||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|47||2015||Executive Director, Chief Development Officer|
- FTSE 100 posts fourth straight week of gains while Reckitt, Shire fall
- UPDATE 1-FTSE 100 posts fourth straight week of gains while Reckitt, Shire fall
- FTSE 100 set for fourth straight week of gains while Reckitt, Shire tumble
- UPDATE 2-Publicis leads as earnings dominate Europe's trading session
- ABF shines on FTSE as blue chips shrug off sterling strength
- 2 Neil Woodford picks for a challenging economic environment
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- 3 Neil Woodford high-yield shares to protect your portfolio from Brexit
- These 5 FTSE 100 stars are looking far too cheap!
- 3 shares Neil Woodford backs despite Brexit 'sideshow'