Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO.TO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2013||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Senior Vice President - Finance and Administration, Controller|
|56||2017||Senior Vice President - Commercial and Corporate Development|
|52||2017||Senior Vice President - Upstream|
|53||2017||Vice President, General Counsel|
- Canada's Cenovus bets on rail to move crude, fearing full pipelines
- UPDATE 2-Canadian province of Alberta leases 4,400 rail cars to clear oil glut
- UPDATE 2-Canada's Cenovus sticks to shipping oil by rail despite price swings
- UPDATE 3-Suncor expects Alberta oil cuts to end early as rail shipments slow
- UPDATE 4-Imperial Oil hits brakes on rail shipments after gov't output cuts