Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO.TO)
7 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2013||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Senior Vice President - Finance and Administration, Controller|
|56||2017||Senior Vice President - Commercial and Corporate Development|
|52||2017||Senior Vice President - Upstream|
|53||2017||Vice President, General Counsel|
- EXPLAINER-Why is Canada's Alberta forcing oil production cuts?
- UPDATE 4-Some Canadian producers push back as Alberta orders oil cuts
- Canada's Imperial Oil CEO disagrees with Alberta decision to force output cuts
- UPDATE 3-Desperate to move crude, Alberta may buy trains alone if Canada balks
- PRESS DIGEST - Canada - Nov 8