Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd (IMPJ.J)
24 May 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2015||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|50||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Chief Executive Officer - Zimplats|
|2018||Chief Operating Officer|
- Palladium boom gives South African miners only temporary reprieve
- Zimbabwe platinum mines to ride out power cuts, gold output less secure
- PLATINUM WEEK-Platinum firms gear up for tough S.Africa wage talks
- UPDATE 2-Zimbabwe mulls 'use it or lose it' approach to mining rights
- Eskom price hike to cost South Africa 90,000 mining jobs: Minerals Council