Investor AB (INVEa.ST)
14 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2005||Chairman of the Board|
|47||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Group, Member of the Extended Management Group, Director|
|62||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Group, Member of the Extended Management Group|
|54||2017||General Counsel, Head of Corporate Governance and Investments in EQT Funds, Member of the Management Group, Member of the Extended Management Group|
- UPDATE 2-Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley top picks to lead Swedish buyout firm EQT's IPO -sources
- Saab plans $665 million rights issue to fund bulging order book
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Saab plans $665 mln rights issue to fund bulging order book
- Saab launches $665 mln rights issue to fund bulging order book
- UPDATE 1-Ambea to become biggest Nordic care provider with $335 mln Aleris deal