International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
18 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2012||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2012||Country Manager, Mexico|
- Should you buy these 3 on today's news?
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Investec plc and International Personal Finance plc value plays or value traps?
- Don't buy Standard Chartered Plc, International Personal Finance Plc or IG Group Holdings Plc until reading this…
- Do Today's Results Make McBride plc, Rathbone Brothers plc & International Personal Finance Plc Screaming Buys?
- Should You Follow Director Buying At Standard Chartered PLC, Talktalk Telecom Group PLC & International Personal Finance Plc?
- What To Expect From These 5 High-Beta Stocks: Thomas Cook Group plc, International Personal Finance Plc, KAZ Minerals plc, Vedanta Resources plc and Henderson Group plc