IP Group PLC (IPO.L)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2015||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2006||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|38||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|54||2011||Chief Investment Officer, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-IP Group Says Autifony Therapeutics Signs 627.5 Mln Euros Collaboration Deal With Boehringer Ingelheim
- BRIEF-IP Group says expects admission of new shares to take place on 7 Nov 2017
- BRIEF-IP Group welcomes Touchstone Innovations' recommendation to shareholders to accept offer
- BRIEF-IP Group says Touchstone Innovations offer now unconditional
- BRIEF-UK's CMA not to refer IP Group, Touchstone Innovations deal to phase II probe
- Is IP Group Plc A Better Buy Than Blinkx Plc, 3i Group plc And Restore PLC?
- Should You Buy Woodford Patient Capital Trust PLC Or Back Allied Minds PLC, IP Group Plc And Imperial Innovations Group plc?
- Why Neil Woodford Is Backing Technology
- Why Betfair Group Ltd, ITE Group plc and IP Group Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Why Carillion plc, Essentra PLC and IP Group Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Why IMI plc, WH Smith Plc and IP Group Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today