IRB Brasil Resseguros SA (IRBR3.SA)
19 Jul 2019
R$ -1.40 (-1.56%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, IR Contact Officer|
|2017||Vice President - Risks and Compliance|
- UPDATE 2-Shareholders in Brazilian reinsurer IRB raise $2 bln in offering
- CORRECTED-Shareholders in Brazilian reinsurer IRB raise $2 bln in offering -source
- Brazil's reinsurer IRB confirms 2.3 bln share offering, shares fall
- REFILE-Privatization to dominate capital markets, M&A in Brazil this year
- FACTBOX-Brazil state bank Caixa auctions off Petrobras, other stakes