iRobot Corp (IRBT.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|49||2008||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, principal Accounting Officer, Treasurer|
|47||2016||Chief Operating Officer|
|61||2014||Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Communications|
|46||2012||Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer|
- BRIEF-iRobot Corp reports Q3 earnings per share $0.76
- BRIEF-Irobot expands operations in Europe with closing of Robopolis acquisition
- BRIEF-iRobot Corp announces agreement with Micro-Star International in patent dispute
- Roomba vacuum maker iRobot betting big on the 'smart' home
- CORRECTED-Roomba vacuum maker iRobot betting big on the 'smart' home