Turkiye Is Bankasi AS (ISCTR.IS)
16 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2011||Member of the Board and Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2016||Senior Deputy Chief Executive for Financial Management, Investor Relations, Managerial Reporting and Internal Accounting, Strategy and Corporate Performance Management, Subsidiaries|
|49||2008||Deputy Chief Executive for Information Technologies, Digital Banking Operations, Data Management|
|58||2013||Deputy Chief Executive for Legal Counsellorship, Retail-Commercial-Corporate Loans Monitoring and Recovery|
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi Renews Amount Of Global Covered Bond Program At EUR 2.00 Bln For 2018
- Turkish banking sector can manage problematic issues, Isbank head says
- Turkey - Factors to Watch on March 29
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi To Issue 2.0 Billion Euros Mortgage Covered Bonds Abroad
- BRIEF-Turkiye Is Bankasi To Pay Dividend At Net 0,25 Lira Per Share On April 03