Turkiye Is Bankasi AS (ISCTR.IS)
14 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2011||Member of the Board and Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2016||Senior Deputy Chief Executive for Financial Management, Investor Relations, Managerial Reporting and Internal Accounting, Strategy and Corporate Performance Management, Subsidiaries|
|49||2008||Deputy Chief Executive for Information Technologies, Digital Banking Operations, Data Management|
|58||2013||Deputy Chief Executive for Legal Counsellorship, Retail-Commercial-Corporate Loans Monitoring and Recovery|
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi To Increase Its Stakes In Unit Isbank AG By 25.0 Mln Euros Via Pre-Emptive Rights
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi gets securitization loans worth total $265.0 mln and EUR 125.0 mln
- Turkish banks' Jan-Oct net profit up 28.3 pct at 41.2 bln lira -regulator
- UPDATE 1-Turkey regulator says Oger creditors don't have to reclassify debt as 'non-performing'
- Turkey's bank regulator says asked Oger creditors not to classify debt as 'non-performing'