Turkiye Is Bankasi AS (ISCTR.IS)
22 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2011||Member of the Board and Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2016||Senior Deputy Chief Executive for Financial Management, Investor Relations, Managerial Reporting and Internal Accounting, Strategy and Corporate Performance Management, Subsidiaries|
|49||2008||Deputy Chief Executive for Information Technologies, Digital Banking Operations, Data Management|
|58||2013||Deputy Chief Executive for Legal Counsellorship, Retail-Commercial-Corporate Loans Monitoring and Recovery|
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi FY 2017 Net Profit Rises To 5.31 Bln Lira
- Three Turkish banks to start legal process over Oger Telecom debt -paper
- Turkey's Garanti says reclassifies Oger debt as "closely watched"
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi Expectations For 2018
- BRIEF-Is Bankasi Decides To Issue Debt Instruments Worth $5 Bln Outside Of Turkey