Itausa Investimentos Itau SA (ITSA4.SA)
19 Oct 2018
R$ -0.02 (-0.18%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2017||Chairman, Non-Executive Director|
|60||2015||Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board, Director of Investor Relations|
|63||1994||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|42||2016||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2018||Deputy Chief Executive Officer|
- Exclusive: InterCement's European, African unit to be valued at $1.8 billion in IPO - sources
- Exclusivee - InterCement's European, African unit to be valued at $1.8 billion in IPO: sources
- EXCLUSIVE-InterCement's European, African unit to be valued at $1.8 bln in IPO - sources
- EMERGING MARKETS-Brazil's Bovespa falls almost 1.5 pct; major stocks weigh
- Brazil's Petrobras close to deciding on gas pipeline network sale -sources