Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB4.SA)
R$ 0.90 (+2.07%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2017||Co-Chairman of the Board|
|63||2017||Co-Chairman of the Board|
|59||2017||Chief Executive Officer|
|42||2017||Director of Finance and Investor Relations, Executive Officer|
|2016||Executive Vice President|
- UPDATE 4-Brazil central bank bars Itaú from purchasing control of XP until 2026
- EMERGING MARKETS-Turkey panic causes shakeout in LatAm currencies, equities
- Revamped Itaú-XP deal bars change in control of XP until 2026 -sources
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Brazil central bank bars Itaú from purchasing control of XP