ITV PLC (ITV.L)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer|
|51||2017||Group Finance Director, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Managing Director - ITV Studios|
|40||2014||Managing Director - Online, Pay TV, Interactive & Technology|
- UPDATE 2-European shares dip as earnings fail to dispel US rate worries
- Miners knock FTSE after soft China data
- UPDATE 1-Miners knock FTSE 100 after soft China data
- Breakingviews - McCall’s next job: show ITV has a future
- RPT-UPDATE 2-ITV boss seeks strategy shift for UK broadcaster, shares fall on ad outlook
- There has never been a better time to buy ITV plc, British Land Co plc and Carillion plc
- Should ITV plc pay up for Entertainment One Ltd?
- Why are ITV plc and William Hill plc topping M&A charts?
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are Aviva plc, BAE Systems plc and ITV plc the FTSE 100's best bargains?