Just Eat PLC (JE.L)
22 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2018||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2014||Non-Executive Independent Director|
- FTSE 100's winning streak broken as Brexit delay plea hits financials
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100's winning streak broken as Brexit delay plea hits financials
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - March 11
- Breakingviews - Review: Gig-economy firms tread precarious path
- FTSE 100 up as tobacco shares, DS Smith rise; L&G slips on results
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Centrica plc, Just Eat plc and Sirius Minerals plc simply too expensive?
- 4 stocks for frightened investors! ARM Holdings plc, Just Eat plc, Mitie Group plc and Diageo plc
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why Tesco plc, Debenhams plc and Just Eat plc have 25%+ upside
- Can May's climbers keep going? Barratt Developments plc (+11%), Barclays plc (+6%) & Just Eat plc (+19%)