Jet Airways (India) Ltd (JET.NS)
19 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer|
|2017||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer|
|2015||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary, Vice President - Corporate Governance & Compliance|
|2015||Vice President - Finance|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- India's Tata Group in talks to buy stake in Jet Airways - Times of India
- India's Tata Group in talks to buy stake in Jet Airways: Times of India
- Indian airlines unlikely to face big hit from tariff on jet fuel imports, govt data shows
- UPDATE 1-Talks on Air India bailout package at 'advanced stage' - official